Our staff members will keep an eye on every step of production until delivery is made. It’s our job to ensure fast production lead time, proper packaging, and well-organized delivery per your requirements.
General Lead Time
Production Lead Time: The estimated production lead-time for pouches is 2-4 weeks and roll stock film is 2-3 weeks from the date we get a signed proof and confirmed purchase order.
Transmit Time: In general, 3-5 weeks determining your location. Generally, around 5-9 weeks lead time is required including custom clearing.
General Packaging Methods
- Cartons: sea-worthy, appropriate for long distance ocean freight transportation and change of climate, well secure against moisture and shocks.
- Tape: cartons taped with clear tapes precisely and professionally. No yellow tapes can be used.
- Bundle straps: colourful plastic straps / rubber bands for your choice.
- Label: style and position following our template or as per client’s specific requirement.
- Our Template: white label showing a diagram of the type of pouch such as stand up pouch or gusseted pouch. Labels are put on the higher right-hand corner on the side of each carton.
- Palletizing: optional
Typical shipping method is by trucking and ocean. If you wish to get your order quicker, air shipment for advance service is available upon request.