FMCG Product Packaging Gusseted Pouches
Description of FMCG Product Packaging Gusseted Pouches
FMCG Product Packaging Gusseted Pouches are pouches with an extra layer called gusset added in order to increase the strength and size of the pouch. These gussets can be attached either at the bottom or on the sides base as per the requirement. The weight is more equally distributed in a gusseted pouch as compared to several other packaging methods. This makes it easier for shop owners and consumers to carry them around. Gusseted Pouches are extensively used to pack different types of FMCG products.
Specifications of FMCG Product Packaging Gusseted Pouches
|Product name||FMCG Product Packaging Gusseted Pouches|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||10 Kg|
|Press & Seal Zipper||Yes|
|Usage/Application||To Pack & Store FMCG Products & To Increase Shelf Life|
|MOQ For Plain/Printed||10000/25000|
Features & Advantages of FMCG Product Packaging Gusseted Pouches
- Gusseted Pouches have strong structure and protective barriers that keep your products fresh for a longer time.
- Does not need any external support to stand straight due to its heavy bottom.
- Gusseted Pouches take less space both in the store shelves and your kitchen which looks less chaotic.
- Makes it easy to carry them from one place to another due to its unchanging weight distributions as compared to the other packaging solutions.
- Gusseted Pouches stands out for its adaptability and ability to pack an extensive range of products.
Applications of FMCG Product Packaging Gusseted Pouches
FMCG Product Packaging Gusseted Pouches are extensively used for packaging different types of FMCG products.
Search For Tags :packaging design, pouches, transparent pouch