Laminated Rolls for food packaging
Description of Laminated rolls for food packaging
The provided laminated rolls for food packaging have been industrialized by succeeding blow molding technology. These rolls have soft surface touch and a unique opaqueness level. Surface of these laminated roll packaging solutions has been treated with a special kind of moisture proof metalized film. Laminated Rolls for Food Packaging are available in 2 or 3 layered designs and maintain the freshness of packaged edible items for a longer period of time. The non-toxic content of these materials does not affect texture, test and nutritional value of packed food items.
Specifications of Laminated Rolls for food packaging
|Product name||Laminated rolls for food packaging|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||900 mm Coil|
|Size Min||50 mm Coil|
|Width||50 – 900mm|
|Press & Seal Zipper||No|
|Usage/Application||To Pack On FFS Machines, Store & Transport Conveniently And To Increase The Shelf Life Of Food Products|
|MOQ For Plain/Printed||100 Kgs/150 Kgs|
Features & Advantages of Laminated Rolls for food packaging
- Made of plastic, Laminated rolls for packaging protects the packed items from scratches, spills, smudges, and UV light.
- Laminated rolls help in preventing damage from moisture and other contaminants.
- These rolls provide great seal ability for the pouches.
- Laminated rolls make the packaging look more clear and attractive.
- Laminated rolls have great bond strength as compared to others.
- They have long shelf life as the lamination film offers protection from exterior agents like chemicals, moisture, air etc.
Applications of Laminated Rolls for food packaging
Laminated rolls for food packaging are extensively used to pack on FFS machines, store & transport conveniently and to increase the shelf life of food products.
Search For Tags :Laminated Rolls for food packaging, lamination film suppliers, chair lamination, melamine film for lamination, hot lamination film roll, 40 inch cold lamination roll