Laminated Rolls for garment packaging
Description of Laminated rolls for garment packaging
The provided Laminated rolls for garment packaging are manufactured from high grade plastic and cutting-edge technologies to ensure its good performance. Laminated rolls for garment packaging protects the clothing in-store, during warehouse storage, in shipment and also helps in branding visibility of the company. These moisture proof packaging materials have been produced by using various extrusion technology. Available in opaque and transparent design choices, Laminated rolls for garment packaging are esteemed for their tear proof glossy surface and shrinkage protection.
Specifications of Laminated Rolls for garment packaging
|Product name||Laminated rolls for garment packaging|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||900 mm Coil|
|Size Min||50 mm Coil|
|Press & Seal Zipper||No|
|Usage/Application||To Pack On FFS Machines, Store & Transport Conveniently|
|MOQ For Plain/Printed||100 Kgs/150 Kgs|
Features & Advantages of Laminated Rolls for garment packaging
- Made of plastic, Laminated rolls for packaging protects the packed items from scratches, spills, smudges, and UV light.
- Laminated rolls help in preventing damage from moisture and other contaminants.
- These rolls provide great seal ability for the pouches.
- Laminated rolls make the packaging look more clear and attractive.
- Laminated rolls have great bond strength as compared to others.
- They have long shelf life as the lamination film offers protection from exterior agents like chemicals, moisture, air etc.
Applications of Laminated Rolls for garment packaging
Laminated rolls for garment packaging are extensively used to pack on FFS machines, store & transport conveniently.
Search For Tags :Laminated Rolls for garment packaging manufacturers