Printed Bakery Pouches
Description of Printed Bakery Pouches
Printed Bakery Pouches provide additional protection, and makes the pack pilfer proof and reduces theft in shipment. In commercial printing, offset printing / offset lithography / litho-offset is a widely used printing technique in which the inked image on a printing plate is printed on a rubber cylinder and then transferred (i.e., offset) to paper or other material. Printed Bakery Pouches are lightweight, durable, dependable and flexible packaging helps do its job to maintain the reliability of bakery products inside. Printed Bakery Pouches are extensively used for packaging and storing different types of bakery products such as bread, rolls, cookies, pies, pastries, and muffins.
Specifications of Printed Bakery Pouches
|Product name||Printed Bakery Pouches|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||10 Kg|
|Press & Seal Zipper||Yes|
|Usage/Application||To Pack & Store Bakery Products & To Increase Shelf Life|
Features & Advantages of Printed Bakery Pouches
- The printed pouches offer an every-inch-of-the-bag branding area with printability on the back, front and bottom.
- They are constructed with tough, puncture resistant, moisture resistant and oxygen resistant high barrier materials to keep your products fresh.
- Printed pouches can be directly printed on or branded for easy & immediate recognisable branding.
- These pouches are lightweight and perfect for on-the-go customers and ecommerce business.
- Printed pouches increase the chance of original package retention, keeping your brand in front of the customer.
Applications of Printed Bakery Pouches
Printed Bakery Pouches are extensively used to pack & store bakery products & to increase shelf life.
Search For Tags :polythene bread bags, bread packaging bags, bread packaging materials, bread packaging, bread packaging size