Printed Food Pouches
Description of Printed Food Pouches
Printed Food Pouches provide additional protection, and makes the pack pilfer proof and reduces theft in shipment. In commercial printing, offset printing / offset lithography / litho-offset is a widely used printing technique in which the inked image on a printing plate is printed on a rubber cylinder and then transferred (i.e., offset) to paper or other material. Printed Food Pouches are lightweight, durable, dependable and flexible packaging helps do its job to maintain the reliability of the products inside. Printed Food Pouches are extensively used for packaging and storing different types of food products.
Specifications of Printed Food Pouches
|Product name||Printed Food Pouches|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||10 Kg|
|Press & Seal Zipper||Yes|
|Usage/Application||To Pack & Store Food Products & To Increase Shelf Life|
|MOQ For Printed||25000|
Features & Advantages of Printed Food Pouches
- The printed pouches offer an every-inch-of-the-bag branding area with printability on the back, front and bottom.
- They are constructed with tough, puncture resistant, moisture resistant and oxygen resistant high barrier materials to keep your products fresh.
- Printed pouches can be directly printed on or branded for easy & immediate recognisable branding.
- These pouches are lightweight and perfect for on-the-go customers and ecommerce business.
- Printed pouches increase the chance of original package retention, keeping your brand in front of the customer.
Applications of Printed Food Pouches
Printed Food Pouches are extensively used to pack & store food products & to increase shelf life.
Search For Tags :printed pouch manufacturers, pouch printing without cylinder, masala pouch printing, pouch printing cost, custom printed pouches, food packaging pouch