Printed Stationery Pouches
Description of Printed Stationery Pouches
Printed Stationery Pouches provide additional protection, and makes the pack pilfer proof and reduces theft in shipment. In commercial printing, offset printing / offset lithography / litho-offset is a widely used printing technique in which the inked image on a printing plate is printed on a rubber cylinder and then transferred (i.e., offset) to paper or other material. Printed Stationery Pouches are lightweight, durable, dependable and flexible packaging helps do its job to maintain the reliability of stationery products inside. Printed Stationery Pouches are extensively used for packaging and storing different types of stationery products such as pens, erasers, pencils etc.
Specifications of Printed Stationery Pouches
|Product name||Printed Stationery Pouches|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||10 Kg|
|Press & Seal Zipper||Yes|
|Usage/Application||To Pack & Store Stationery Products & To Increase Shelf Life|
|MOQ For Printed||25000|
Features & Advantages of Printed Stationery Pouches
- The printed pouches offer an every-inch-of-the-bag branding area with printability on the back, front and bottom.
- They are constructed with tough, puncture resistant, moisture resistant and oxygen resistant high barrier materials to keep your products safe from any damages.
- Printed pouches can be directly printed on or branded for easy & immediate recognisable branding.
- These pouches are lightweight and perfect for on-the-go customers and ecommerce business.
- Printed pouches increase the chance of original package retention, keeping your brand in front of the customer.
Applications of Printed Stationery Pouches
Printed Stationery Pouches are extensively used to pack & store stationery products & to increase shelf life.
Search For Tags : pencil pouch manufacturers, pencil pouch price, pencil pouch