Resealable Food Pouches
Description of Resealable Food Pouches
Resealable Food Pouches are a prevalent packaging option. They are sometimes known as grip seal pouches and contain a seal at the top of the package that enables the pouches to be opened and resealed, keeping the products inside fresher for longer than other packaging types. This style of packaging gives products an extra layer of protection from contamination, both when the product is in shipment, on the shelf, or in a store room. Resealable packaging is compact compared to other packaging, such as cardboard boxes, which take up a major amount of space.
Specifications of Resealable Food Pouches
|Product name||Resealable Food Pouches|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||10 Kg|
|Press & Seal Zipper||Yes|
|Usage/Application||To Pack & Store Food Products & To Increase Shelf Life|
|MOQ For Plain/Printed||10000/25000|
Features & Advantages of Resealable Food Pouches
- The resealable packaging provides elegant protection for your products.
- Resealable pouches can be re-used for a number of different purposes.
- The additional protection can prolong the life of the product by protecting it from dirt, dust, wear and tear.
- Preserve freshness and maintain the crispiness of food items.
- Since Resealable pouches are resealable, it doesn’t need to be re-wrapped in plastic or placed in a new box for display.
- Resealable pouches can be transparent, letting the customer know exactly what they’re getting before they even open it up.
- They are lightweight and perfect for on-the-go customers and ecommerce business.
- Resealable pouches increase the chance of original package retention, keeping your brand in front of the customer.
Applications of Resealable Food Pouches
Resealable Food Pouches are extensively used for packaging different types of food products.
Search For Tags :Resealable food Pouch Manufacturers, packaging pouch manufacturers, food packaging pouch with zipper, food packaging pouch manufacturer, plastic pouches for food packaging, stand up pouches for food packaging, food packaging pouch