Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches
Description of Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches
Crystal containers offer an extensive range of Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches for medical, healthcare and pharmaceutical packaging from fine powders to large chunks of pieces. Our cutting-edge Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches, flat pouches and laminated roll stock films are designed to protect the pharmaceuticals products from light, moisture, oxygen, odour, chemical resistance, contaminants and also help in improving shelf life.
Our Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches manufactured using the best quality range of pharmaceutical packaging material, which are provided as per the set industrial norms and standards. We modify Flat-bottom pouches to fit your requirements by adding add-on features such as tear notches, re-closable zippers, ergonomic handles, rounded corners and many more for medical, healthcare and pharmaceutical packaging.
Specifications of Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches
|Product name||Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches|
|Laminate||2 Ply / 3 Ply|
|Size Max.||5 Kg|
|Press & Seal Zipper||Yes|
|Usage/Application||To Pack & Store Pharmaceutical Products & To Increase Shelf Life|
|MOQ For Plain/Printed||10000/25000|
Features & Advantages of Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches
- Decreases your environmental impression – Compared to other packaging alternatives, a stand up pouch can help decrease your product’s effect on the environment. From transportability to wastage and how your customers deal with the packaging after using them, it all adds up and goes a long way.
- Easy to transport – Stand up pouches are manufactured from lightweight materials, and their flexibility means they’re easy to pack and ship without taking up too much space.
- Moderates waste – Pouches help to keep the contents inside them fresh and safe from sunlight, moisture and other pollutants. Decreasing product wastage is one of the key focuses towards further ecological future.
- Nourishes into the circular economy – Our standing pouches nourish into the circular economy, and can be designed to be recycled, meaning that the material can be repurposed time and time again.
- Recyclability – There is a lot of misunderstanding for customers on whether packaging can be recycled and which parts aren’t. Stand up pouches can be manufactured so they can be recycled.
- Product to space ratio – Pouches are offered in variable sizes and are very flexible, meaning they can be entirely filled with the product inside rather than leaving vacant space. This is resource efficient and can help to decrease the weight and space required to transport your goods.
Applications of Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches
Stand-up Pharmaceutical pouches are extensively used for packaging & storing pharmaceutical products & to increase shelf life.
Search For Tags :stand up pouches manufacturers, stand up pouches for food packaging